6/06/2016

I have not drunk Japanese beer for a while...

It was hot weekend!
   It was very hot this weekend.  The temperature in daytime is almost 100 degrees F.  It was too hot to stay outside and I gave up to do yard work this weekend.  I just stayed inside at home.  However, I also went to a gym for workout and drunk beer at home!
   After I started browing beer, I did not have much chance to buy beer from stores.  Since I went camping last weekend and I bought Japanese beer at a Japanese grocery store.  Because it is much easy to handle in camping because of can package.  Last weekend, I drunk it at the camp site with very thirsty and it was just good.  However, I drunk it at home and I felt it is too light.
This is home brewed IPA

   Once I started brewing ale, lager is probably tool light and I realize I feel like IPA / Pale Ale is much more tasty.   Since there is not many left over now, I probably need to start brewing soon.  Otherwise, I won't have enough beer after workout this summer.  Probably I will brew some time with in a few weeks.   As you probably aware, I am really interested in making time lapse movie and I plan to make one for brewing process.  I probably post it when I brew this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment