6/15/2016

Plantar fasciitis

Inner sole with arch support
Pain on my left foot ....

   I have been doing training for Mt. Whitney hiking.  However, I am getting "Plantar Fasciitis" .  The symptom is I have some pain in the first several steps in the morning.   This is really typical symptom for Plantar Fasciitis.  This is an initial symptom and people feel the pain all day if it gets worst.
   I had a similar symptom on my left foot 2 years ago and I had a trouble for a daily life other than running.  I could not continue daily training when I had the symptom.

Possible cause of the pain ...

There are various factors of this pain.  One of factors is aging.  In addition, continuous impact to the foot such as hiking, running and etc.   The impact will be a cause of inflammation.   But it is probably not a single fact, but also some other facts.   Those multiple factors are combined and it would be a cause of this pain.

Measures?

   When I saw doctors when I had the pain two years ago, the doctors suggested to use a special inner sole with arch support which help to reduce impact to the arch.  Also, stretching is good to keep muscle flexible.  People combine some factors together to improve the pain.   The other approach is using medicine to reduce the pain, like pills and cream.  One of option is to get a surgery to inject some pain killer where people feels pain.
   Anyway, a general treatment would be using the special sole, daily stretching to improve the symptom.

   I will post some good things in previous my experience.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment