7/14/2016

Water bag for solo camping

Foldable Water bag (3 litter)



   I introduced foldable water bag a several weeks ago.  It is very convenient to carry for overnight hiking.  The capacity is about 10 litters, however, it might be too big to carry for solo hiking.   As an alternate option, I found smaller one in REI, which is one of big outdoor gear store in the United States when I bought freeze dry food for Mt. Whitney Hiking.

 The bag looks like this.

   I carried the smaller bag to Mt. Whitney this year instead of a large one from MSR.  There are different sizes in the store and I bought one which has 3 litters capacity.  3 litter is a good capacity for solo camping.  It can cover for dinner, breakfast and some drinking during the camping.   If I fill the hydration pack and this water pack when I filter the water, I do not have to filter again for one night.   It is very good item for solo camping.  The fold size is really small and light.

   It is very convenient and small.   I really recommend this for solo camping.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment