7/16/2016

Next Book ~ Heart rate base hiking

Book anywhere with a smart phone!

   Since my first book, which is a guide book for Mt. Whitney Hiking, had published in Japanese and English.  The primary purpose of this book was going through the publishing process for Kindle book.  There were some minor issues during the process, but they were not really a big deal.  I did learn many things during the process.  I also put some updated information from Mt. Whitney Hiking this year as well.

   I started to write another book about a method to manage walking pace during a hiking based on heart rate information.   I kept posting about this idea in this blog as well.   I am pretty sure this would be a good way to manage it especially a hiking little higher elevation something above 13,000 feet.  Originally, this is a book I really want to publish and share the idea with many people.   I also plan to publish this book in Japanese and English as well.   It might take another a few months to complete the draft.
   I went hiking to Mt. Whitney, Lassen Peak (Lassen Volcanic National Park) and Mt. Dana (Yosemite National Park) this summer and realized the method helped me a lot to do more efficient hiking.   I am getting a little old and my fitness level is not as good as a several years ago.  Even in the situation, the method worked very well for me.   The overall pace could be slower than what I could do when I was young.  However, overall time was not make much difference because I could optimize my walking pace and resting time very well.
   For long term, I really want to continue to go hiking in the future and this is what I really need to do.  I really want to share the idea to many people.

   I hope I could announce another book sooner!


No comments:

Post a Comment