7/14/2016

Mt. Whitney Hiking guide has published as a Kindle Book!

Mt. Whitney Hiking Guide
Now English Version is available in Amazon!
   Some of people probably knew I had published Mt. Whitney Hiking Guide in Japanese.  Now the same contents is available in English.  Here is the link to the US Amazon.  It is also available world wide please check it your local Amazon. (ASIN: B01IFSFBV6 )

   I took a lot of time to review the English version.  It seems I found so many typo and incorrect grammar.   I guess there might be still there, but it is not easy for me to find everything.   So that I just decided to go publishing and try to find them in parallel.   So any people find any errors or better way to describe, please advise me.   I will try to collect as well as I can.

  My goal is trying to publish this earlier and hope to help people who plan to go there this summer.









No comments:

Post a Comment