5/02/2018

Mt. Whitney Permit 2018 ~ It is not too late!

Night at Trail Camp

As I posted yesterday, there are many available dates on the reservation site.  I frequently checked site yesterday, it seemed many dates kept showing up including many weekend slots in July, August and September.   I reserved one of them yesterday.

As of this morning, 9:30am (PDT) on May 2,  I still see many available dates.  They are day permits and overnight permits.   I think there are more day permits than overnight permits.  Only problem I can see is that it is hard to book consecutive days especially on weekends.  Otherwise, there are still many open dates.

I am not sure how many dates are remain, but it is worth to watch the reservation site to find a good date for you.   Once you find out one, it is better to book right away.  They will be gone in a very short time especially weekends in summer time.

At least I got a permit for this season!


No comments:

Post a Comment