5/05/2018

Diet (weight loss) project (3) ~ weight trend

Weight Trend last 2 weeks


Weight Trend last 2 weeks

I have been measuring my weight for two weeks.   To keep a similar condition, I measure after dinner before training.

The weight on April 18 was 77.4 [kg] / 170.64 [lbs].  Then my weight on May 3 was 75.4 [kg] / 166.23 [lbs].  Overall the maximum weight during this period was  77.4 [kg] / 170.64 [lbs].   So I lost 2 [kg] / 4.41 [lbs].

What I ate is probably pretty consistent in this period and I ran 7 ~ 12 km / 4 ~ 7 miles every other days.  Other than that, I walked around 10,000 steps (average).

Based on this my life style, the trend is that I am still losing weight.  Therefore, I will continue to monitor the trend until it will saturating.

Finding from data

 On April 23, I went to a buffet for lunch and I ate too much.  The weight of the day was 77.0 [kg] / 169.76 [lbs].  A day before was 75.2 [kg] / 165.79 [lbs].  The day I skipped breakfast and that was probably the reason my weight is lower.   This data indicates, amount I ate is directly related to my weight.   After a few days, on April 27, my weight is 76.8 [kg] / 169.32 [lb].   It took a few days to back to normal.

The deep drops are a similar reason, it is just due to how much I ate.   That is really short term value.  However, overall trend is probably still dropping.

Stop running due to injury and colonoscopy next week

I probably got a minor injury on my left leg.  It is not really serious.  Therefore, I stopped running since April 30.  I may need another week to take a rest.  My weight might increase if I do not change how much I eat.  I am trying to reduce amount what I eat to see what happens.  Also, next Tuesday, May 8.  I will have colonoscopy and I won't be able to eat a day before.  So I guess my weight may decrease May 7 and May 8.





No comments:

Post a Comment