11/10/2017

Sharing Experiences

@ Mt. Tsurugi in Japan

Sharing Experience
I changed profile and some setting of this blog.  There is no major changes, I will continue to post to share my experiences anyway.  In addition, I am looking for a way to share experiences for someone else as well.

I believe there is own story for each experience which includes a success, failure and etc and it is really worth to share the story.   I think it is easy to find out some "information" for any area from the internet search nowadays.   However, it is probably not enough to do something in many cases, it might not work or some unexpected things happen.   One of good example is a project brewing Japanese-sake.

As some people aware that I am posting a project progress for brewing SAKE in my Japanese blog.  I found a lot of information and knowledge about SAKE from the internet.   However I was facing a lot of issues when I actually brew SAKE.  It is not because the information is wrong, but some conditions and assumptions are slightly different for those information.  Therefore the end results are not the same as what the information shows.   I found this doing the project and I tried to share my experience as detail I had done as possible.  I guess it would help somebody else who wants to do a similar thing.

The direction of this blog, I won't change much.  However, I am focusing on story more in the future posting.   Also, I am thinking to re-organize my previous posting.

If you have some feedback, some interesting experience, please help to share your opinion / experience.   I probably want to try to get more information somehow and sharing the experience.

Anyway, I will keep posting some experiences !!

No comments:

Post a Comment