11/08/2016

Garmin fenix 3 HR ~ got it!

Got it!
   I had been comparing GPS watch from Garmin in the past weeks.  Finally,  I got a new GPS watch, Garmin "fenix 3 HR".  I will post reports for this new watch based on my experience.

   Today, I do not have much item I can share.  I just did charge it.  From almost empty to full, it took more than 2 hours.   It was longer than what I originally thought.  The first thing I want to check is how long I can use it.  Based on the specification, it will be around 16 hours with GPS mode, 2 weeks with a smart watch mode.  My typical usage will be 3 days (times), total 3 hours for outdoor running and 3 days (times), total 3 hours in a gym cardio training.  My guess would be around 7 to 10 days .   I will report about the battery life as the first topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment