4/19/2018

Diet Project

Diet

I am getting older and I sometimes feel something wrong in my body.  Especially, I have some "strange feeling", not a pain, on my left chest.   Therefore, I saw a doctor starting from March and did some diagnostics.  So far nothing is found.   Since I run regular basis, I thought I was all right.   However, my weight is increased.   That is reason I decided to do diet.

Current situation?

My height is about 170cm (about 5 feet 8 inches).  My weight was about 60kg (132lb)when I was 20's / 30's.  However the current weight is about 80kg (176lb).  So I set my goal as 70kg (154lb).  I usually eat 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).  I do not eat any snack between meals.  I also run every other day about 5-10km (3~6 miles)
 

Direction

I have an idea about this diet.  I will explain in future postings.  The initial step is to collect current data habit next a few weeks.  Without changing my basic life style and measure weight with some other information such as, rough amount of meals, exercise, duration of sleep and steps in a day.  To get a similar condition of weight measurement, I will measure my weight after taking shower in the evening everyday.

I will report the progress once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment