4/20/2018

Diet Project (weight loss project) (2) ~ past trend

Weight trend last 12 months


Here is trend of my weight last 12 months.  Whenever I stopped running more than a month due to injury, my weight was increased.   This year I also got injured and stopped running about 4 weeks.  After that my weight is around 76~77kg.   As long as I am running regular basis, my weight could be somewhere 75kg.  So it is obvious, that I cannot reduce my weight to 70kg with the current pattern.

I may be able to reduce somewhere around 75kg if I keep running what I am doing now.   So I just want to see some reduction next 2 weeks, I expect my weight would be decreeing a little.

However to reach 70kg, I might need to do some extra effort, either reduce what I eat or increase activities.  That is probably the direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment