7/04/2017

Mt. Whitney Hiking 2017 (11) ~ Canceled my reservation for July 14/15


Availability as of 14:23(PDT/USA)

   Like I mentioned in my post yesterday, I have just canceled my reservation for July 14 / 15.  The cancellation time is about 14:14 (PDT/USA).   Right after that, I checked the reservation site, however, I could not see the slot is back to the site.   I checked often and I do not believe someone gets the slot.   I am not sure this slot is allocated to a lottery at the visitor center or back to the reservation site.

   I really wanted to be there with this reservation, but I could not make it happen due to some other stuff happened to our family.   I hope this slot will be used for somebody else who wants to be there this year.

   I will continue posting Mt. Whitney hiking this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment