2/15/2017

Mt Whitney Guide (Kindle book) ~ after published the book ...

 
Picture for the cover


   I publish the first Kindle book last year.  I have been writing another book now.
   Today,  I would like to share after the publishing the book.
 
   First of all, I think many people more than I expected read the book.
   People can check the status about the sales and downloading on Kindle Direct Publishing web site.  As long as people set up electric transfer to a bank account, people get the money even if it is a small amount.  It is better for people who wants to get some small money by the book.   It is different from Google Adsense which is requires to reach USD $100 to get the money.

   Taking about my book, there are much less people to buy the book.  The majority of readers are using Kindle unlimited to download it by free.  I think this probably make more sense since I am not a famous author.   Especially, my English skill still needs to be improved as a professional writer.  But if it is free, some people try to ready my book.  I really appreciate for those readers who read my book.

   I keep posting articles to introduce useful information based on my experience.  I also try to re-organize them into a kindle book.  The one which is on-going now is about heart rate based pace management for hiking.  I posted many articles in the past about this topic.  I think Japanese edition will be ready soon and I believe I can publish English edition a few months after.  If you are interested in the topic, please read it and get the idea!

    The first book I am talking about is a guide book for Mt. Whitney hiking.  Now, it is a time people to file the application for Mt. Whitney lottery this year.   I guess it is probably a good information for people who plan to visit there this year. 





Mt. Whitney Hiking Guide “Hiking the highest mountain in California”
·         Go to Amazon.com
(Or you may go to your local Amazon site and search “ASIN: B01IFSFBV6”)

No comments:

Post a Comment