2/22/2017

Kindle publishing ~ Now MS-Word format is accepted!


  Last weekend was a long weekend in the US.   However, the weather was not good.  It was raining over the weekend.  So that I stayed at home and had working on another Kindle book about heart rate based pace management for hiking.
   I made a good progress and more than 90% draft had been done and upload the draft for review to the Kindle site.  I found out that the site supports MS-Word format (*.docx), other than HTML format.  Last year when I publish my first book, it needed to be HTML.  I think it is getting better for MS-Word users.
   The rest of work will be final review.   However, to publish the English edition, I have to translate to English.  I only have a draft in Japanese now.   It might take a few months to get English edition ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment