2/27/2017

Glucosamine joint supplement might work some cases ....

It's been for a month.....

   As I posted a few weeks ago, I have been having some pain on my left knee after running since January this year.    I had a surgery about 20 years ago and I think I have some issue on my left knee.  However it has been getting worse recently.   There are so many supplements for joint pain.  However, many article says there is no scientific reason for those supplements on the internet.   However, there are some cases it seems to be working and I tried it anyway.

   As I mentioned in my previous post, I did not expect it would work.  However it works somehow in my case.   After another 2 weeks, I think it is getting much better now.   In the worst time, I was getting really bad pain with sore on the left knee while I just standing for a short time.   Now I do not have such bad symptom at all and almost no pain.   I have still some strange feeling after training, but I do not feel much now.   It is really getting improved.

   Since it is getting better,  I have not had a chance to see a doctor yet.   But I do not think I need to see a doctor in this situation.
   Therefore, I do not know the root cause of the pain and it is hard to conclude it is just for mental thing.   Based on the information on  the internet, it might not work in many cases.   However, it could work in my case somehow.   This is just personal feeling, it might be worth to try it.

   Glucosamine based joint supplement might works some time.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment