8/05/2016

Video editing software ~ Adobe Createvie Cloud



Video from the last weekend!

    Recently, I have been trying to have a video embedded into my post.  It sometimes helps what I try to describe in a post.  Originally, I did not really edit my video and just upload the “raw” video file to YouTube.  However, it does not look good.  Therefore, I started to edit my video clips and try to make it nicer.  Originally, I was using a bundle software come with my video cam / my camera.  Then, I moved to Adobe Primer Element.   Overall, Primer Element would be good enough for video I posted.  However, our family also started shooting a video and also edit it.  They are trying much better quality of video to publish.  Then we start looking for more features in the video editing software.   Since we have been using Adobe Primer Element for a while, we thought it would be better to get professional version of Adobe.
   Thus, we signed up Adobe Creative Cloud which offers users to use almost all software family related for multimedia with a reasonable monthly subscription.   Then, we started using “Adobe Primer Pro” and “Adobe After Effect”.   We did not realized those software require additional resources, especially, larger memory size, GPU, faster CPU and etc.  Our PC is not good enough to use those software.  In addition, the file format to save as a project file is not compatible with Primer Element and the user interface is also different as well.  It seems we need to upgrade our PC to use those software.
  This weekend, I will probably work on this project with my son.  Probably, adding some extra memory to see if it helps or not.  Currently the PC only has 16GB memory and it seems to be not enough, the motherboard would be able to support up to 32GB.  So that we will probably buy another 16GB memory this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment