5/25/2016

Mt. Whitney Guide ~ Japanese edition has been published


Finally, Kindle book which is Mt. Whitney hiking guide in Japanese has been published.
I am also preparing the English edition now.  I am asking my kids to review / correct it.  I hope I can publish the English version soon.

The purpose of this book is going through the process for this publishing.  Now I understand a whole process and the next one would be a better and faster process.  This book I plan to set the same price as the Japanese edition which is USD $2,99.   However I also plan to publish a short article for free.  It is a similar article I post my hiking record to this blog.  A good thing is once I publish them and then I can download to a kindle viewer which includes a smart phone.  Then people can read it off line.  I will continue to post a similar article to the blog, but I will try to post whatever I have reasonable record / memory for each hiking.

I hope I can publish the guide book by early June.







No comments:

Post a Comment