5/19/2016

Kindle book project ~ work in progress!

Kindle Fire ...

English version is work on progress

   As I mentioned in the previous post, a draft of my first Kindle book is ready to review.   I thought it is very close to publish soon.  However, every time I read and reviewed, I always found some errors in the draft.  So it is still under reviewing.

 Translation process might help for review Japanese sentence

   Since I keep finding some errors every time I reviewed.   I think I really did not concentrate to finding those errors.  Then, I realized that the translation process would be a good way to check / review the draft.   Since when I do translation, I have to read each sentence very carefully what I really tried to describe.  So, I decided to speed up the translation for the English version.
   As a result today, I found a few extra errors and fixed in the original MS-Word document.  It seems that my assumption might be true.

  So I am really doing writing English version of "Mt. Whitney Guide" now.   It is still work in progress, but I feel it might be possible to publish English version sooner, probably almost the same time as the Japanese version.  The current progress is about 50% already.

(To be continue)


No comments:

Post a Comment