4/03/2017

Mt. Whitney Hiking 2017 (5) ~ Almost no date available on the reservation site


 Near Outpost camp on Mt. Whitney trail

 After April 1, people can start make reservation for the permit on the web site.   I think it started in the morning on April 1st.   Since the time I started checking the availability was late, I could not see much available dates except in May and October.   Now, as of April 3rd, I only saw very few dates in October.   It seems most of available dates are going away.

   The next important date would be May 1st.  All non-reserved date for the lottery winners will be put back in to the reservation site after that.  I think that would be a major chance to get a permit this year.

   I will keep positing what I see on the reservation site!

No comments:

Post a Comment