10/10/2016

Foot care ~ for Planter Fasciitis

Nano Foot Roller Massager

   I was very busy last week and I could not upload any posts last week.  Now, I have been training for full marathon to run a race again.   However, I have planter fasciitis on my right foot.  It is not really serious, but I still have a little pain especially in the morning.  I have been doing massage the foot after the training.   It was not getting worth, but the pain has not been going away.
   I got a new item to help the massage and I have been trying it.
 
   It is "Trigger Point Performance NANO Foot Roller Massager".  Putting a foot on it and roll it.  It seems that it helps.   Now I am using the stick I introduced in the previous post.   I think massage foot is probably most useful way to release the pain.   If you have some pain due to Planter Fasciities, I think it is worth to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment