4/23/2014

Pear

Baby pears in the back yard!

Pear

I have some spare time before going to a school to drop my kids.  I found many baby pears on a tree when I was watering in the back yard.

I thought a season for pears is around summer to autumn.  So that I did not realize baby pears on a tree in spring.   I just remember that the flowers were blooming a month ago, that is almost the same time as cherry blossoms.

 Flowers of pear (shot on March 18th)

Pear flowers is not really gorgeous like cherry blossoms.  But it is really pretty white flowers.   Since blooming flowers a months ago, as a result it comes into bearing now and they will be glowing during spring and summer time.  It is not to easy to realize this fact...

A photo of a day

Since last year, I try to take a photo once a day, a photo of a day.  The photo would be something I found in my daily life.  It is not easy task for me.   I am looking into my daily life to find something interesting.

A typical day, I drop my kids at their school in the morning before going to work.  Then I usually work in the office all mode all day.   At the end of the day, I just go back home.  It is really routine and usually nothing new.   Some time like today, if I do something different from a typical days, then I might be able to find something different from my daily life.  I hope I can find something everyday.

It makes me happy, I feel it is something a new world.

This task is not easy, but I will try to look into my daily life from different angle to find out something new and / or something different.

Anyway, it was really nice day today.  I felt so happy since I found baby pears in my yard.   Maybe I will check them everyday, how they glow up!

I am looking forward to finding something different tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment