4/25/2016

Alviso Marina County Park ~ Walking while kids were in Japanese school

It was nice weather and view!

Friday two weeks ago, I caught a cold and I was not feeling well more than a week.  So that I could not update the blog last week.   Finally, it is getting better.  Last weekend, I went Alviso Marina County Park while kids were in Japanese school.   Spring is probably the best season to visit this park, it is not too hot, not too cold, there are many flowers along the trail.

The round trip is about 10 miles.  This time, I could not run due to the injury in January and I walked all the way.  It took about 3 hours, but the far side of the trail was really nice!!

Here is the timelasp video for the sky of the day.

 Timelasp video

 This week, I will be able to resume the topic about the Mt. Whitney hiking.

By the way, finally I got a weekend spot for overnight permit for Mt.Whitney.   I made the reservation.   Also, April 30 is the last day to make reservation for the permit that people won the lottery.  After May 1, spots people did not make reservation will be available for all people.   If people did not win the lottery and still look for a spot for Mt. Whitney hiking, it is better to watch the reservation site if there is any spot.   I think there might be a chance!










No comments:

Post a Comment