12/29/2016

Garmin fenix 3 HR ~ Stress Score

   It's been for almost 2 months since I got Garmin fenix 3 HR.   I probably tried most of function I need to use.  Overall, it is a good device more than what I expected comparing with my previous device Garmin Forerunner 910XT.

   Now, there is a feature I am interested in.  That is estimating "stress score".  This is basically estimate a stress score based on monitoring heart rate with standing for 3 minutes.   I started trying this feature since this morning.   One of the reason I pick to get a score in the morning is heart rate.  Since I usually do some training after work in the evening, therefore, my heart rate might be higher in the evening and it might impact the score.  So that, I would think it might be better to do in the morning.


   The first score this morning was "17" which indicates "low stress".  I think the sore is a sort of a relative number and I will get it every morning for a while.  Let's see what it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment