6/20/2013

Foam Roller

Foam Roller

  I have just resumed running from injury, stress fracture.  However this Monday, I got injured left leg (calf).  It is probably a pulled muscle.  I had not run for 6 months due to the injury, my leg was getting weak.  I thought I did enough warm-up and stretching before training.  It happened in the 5th lap of interval.  I did slow down when I felt pain.  It's been for 4 days, it seems to be no pain for just walking, but when I just jog, I feel a little pain.  It is not really serious and it can be recovered within a few weeks.

   This week I am doing stretching and foam rolling.  I just put my leg on a plastic foam and just rolling the foam.  I feel it is very effective like getting massage. 


 Something like this, just roll the foam

  Originally, we got this foam when my wife got a pulled muscle.  It is not very expensive but it is very useful.  You can find it on the internet and can order on-line.
  It can be used other portion of the body, such as back.  It is really good. 
  It is worth to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment